About the job
You'll join the agile, diverse team behind the company's developer portal (https://developers.amadeus.com) where you'll be responsible for learning how our products work and how our customers want to use them. You’ll then craft clear, helpful content that guides them to achieve their goals. You'll create technical content ranging from quick start guides to detailed API documentation and you’ll collaborate with writers and product managers in the company to ensure that our docs are consistent, user-focused, and produced in a smooth and efficient way.
In this role you’ll
- Create clear and scalable user-facing documentation to help developers learn about and implement Amadeus for Developers' products and tools
- Meet with developer advocates, product managers, marketing reps, and support teams to understand the technical details and real-world use cases of the products you document
- Continuously improve existing documentation to reflect product updates and user feedback. Suggest improvements on documentation for non-API products like SDKs or demo apps
- Review documentation, guides, and tutorials from other writers on the team and share feedback to make sure they're consistent, well-written, and technically precise
- Own the documentation workflow. Understand how we develop and prioritize documentation and suggest process improvements to improve quality and efficiency
About the ideal candidate
- Fluent English
- Experience with creating technical documentation for REST/JSON APIs
- Knowledge of HTTP and OAuth 2.0
- Experience with GitHub, Confluence, and Markdown
- Organized and detail-oriented; able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to share and receive feedback in a constructive way
What we can offer you
- Experience in one of the world’s top 15 software companies, being part of a multicultural team of 16,000+ professionals
- Skill development opportunities
- An extensive range of benefits, including 30 days of holidays plus pension contribution and healthcare insurance
Are you the one we’re looking for?
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.